RE: [Orgmode] Re: Completely OT to: Egli Christian

From: Egli Christian (KIRO 41)
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] Re: Completely OT to: Egli Christian
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 17:33:06 +0100

Sivaram Neelakantan writes:

> William Case <address@hidden> writes:

> > What composer are you using?  What font?  Did you do anything in
> > particular to get the bullet points and the narrower widths (right
> > margin).

> I'll hazard a guess and put it down to outline-mode along with
> auto-fill mode?

> Now, I'm curious too.

Hm, I answered to Bill off-list since I didn't think this was all that
interesting.

At first I thought he was joking, because the layout was purely
accidential.

I'm stuck in a windows environment here at work, so I send my stuff with
Outlook. I just composed the text in an emacs buffer (with org-mode of
course), exported it to ascii and cut and pasted this export into
Outlook.

Font is probably Arial

HTH
Christian