Re: [Orgmode] Re: my GTD setup

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: my GTD setup
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 09:58:40 +0530

Thanks Pete for a long and detailed post. Its going into my enlarging list of printouts which are there in the hope that one day I will become a virtuoso org-gtd-er.

Reminds me [this is OT-squared] that as a young boy, I wanted to become a pianist. I would spend my time trying to play but even more time listening wide-eyed to the great masters and wondering if they had a couple of extra pairs of hands.

Well who knows... I never became much of a pianist but I'll become a virtuoso Org-Gtder and write a book so that other disorganized linux geeks can follow a gentler learning curve towards org-anized heaven.