Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view in agenda -- marker does not point anywhe

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: column view in agenda -- marker does not point anywhere
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:49:24 -0600

Bernt Hansen said unto the world upon 21/01/08 08:32 AM:

So far I cannot reproduce this problem.  One helpful thing would be to
post
a full backtrace, made with uncompiled org.el that will tell me exactly
which function tries to use an undefined marker.

How do I generate a debug backtrace again?  I tried finding this on
the list but failed :(

<http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback>

Best,

Brian vdB