Re: [Orgmode] TODO dependencies

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] TODO dependencies
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:10:50 +0100

On Jan 21, 2008, at 6:43 PM, Adam Spiers wrote:

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 03:43:18PM +0100, Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi

I am curious why I never got any feedback on this implementation
of task dependencies.  Did people overlook this?  Or is the need
for dependencies not as pressing as some of you thought?

I guess maybe not.  Or maybe we all have an entry in our TODO lists

** BLOCKED implement automatic unblocking upon dependency completion
*** DONE read Carsten's reply

LoL!

- Carsten