[Orgmode] Re: FR: multiple or repeating active timestamps in agenda

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: FR: multiple or repeating active timestamps in agenda
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:36:13 +0100

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:03:28 -0500
Austin Frank <address@hidden> wrote:

> I will probably use this structure to deal with this case.  I would
> still appreciate any suggestions from the list on how to include
> recurring events as TODO items without marking them as SCHEDULED or
> DEADLINE.  Has anyone else dealt with this situation?

That's exactly the cause for me to combine the powers of
org and remind. http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/remind

I have a setup for recurring tasks in remind, a small script converting
the output of remind to org (recently posted here) and a cron job doing
a daily update.

I'm quite happy with that.

Detlef

--
Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - Shakespeare

--
Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. - Shakespeare