Re: [Orgmode] Re: clocking in and out in remember buffers - seems to be

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: clocking in and out in remember buffers - seems to be buggy
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:38:15 +0100

On Jan 24, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Rainer Stengele wrote:

I am not sure why things don't work.  Take a look at the variable
`remember-mode-hook'.  What is its value?

- Carsten

looks ok, includes the new function:

(my-start-clock-if-needed org-remember-apply-template)

is the template already "in" at that moment?

No, it is not OK, the sequence is wrong. Try an 'append argument when adding the my-start-clock-if-needed function, and make sure this line is called after
the template functin has been added to the hook.  The restart emacs and
double-check, it has to be:

(org-remember-apply-template my-start-clock-if-needed)

- Carsten