[Orgmode] Problems with Properties and Columns

From: Ian Barton
Subject: [Orgmode] Problems with Properties and Columns
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:45:13 +0000

Taking the snippet below as an example. If I try to add a Property below My Bank using C-c C-x p I am offered completions for the Properties defined under Web Site Passwords, not Bank Details. Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding the scope of the Columns directive?

Ian.

* Web Site Passwords.
  :PROPERTIES:
  :COLUMNS:  %25ITEM %USER %PASSWORD %URL %NOTES
  :END:

** Allaboutsymbian
   :PROPERTIES:
   :USER: