Re: [Orgmode] Re: category link idea

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: category link idea
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:05:09 +0100

On Feb 18, 2008, at 8:50 AM, Cezar Halmagean wrote:

Yes, I do, the highlight extends beyond the category, just because
the whole line has a mouse-face property.  But if you click on the
category with mouse-2, the link will be followed.

I am not saying that it is a nice implementation, but is does work.

- Carsten

The only thing that bothers me is that it's not aligned right like the
rest. Can that be fixed ?

Unfortunately that requires more than I am willing to put into this.

Sorry.

- Carsten

Regards,
Cezar