Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of m

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FR: org-timestamp-up/down jumping configurable number of minutes
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:19:10 +0530

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
> In the git repo right now, take a look at the variable
>  org-time-stamp-rounding-minutes.

Thank you.  However I am not sure how do I set this.  From customize:

These are two values, the first applies when first creating a time stamp.
The second applies when changing it with the commands `S-up' and `S-down'.
When changing the time stamp, this means that it will change in steps
of N minues, as given by the second value.

But the variable allows only one value.  Can you please show an example?

-- Manish