Re: [Orgmode] Bug: with %%(org-diary) in .diary file, org-mode-hook is n

From: Wanrong Lin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: with %%(org-diary) in .diary file, org-mode-hook is not called
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:13:37 -0500

Hi, Carsten,

You are right. I moved my hook org-mode-hook setup before the following

(require 'org-install)
(require 'org-mouse)

and now my hook is called. I had the wrong understanding that I have to set up my org-mode-hook after the "org-install" package is loaded.

Thanks a lot.

Wanrong

Carsten Dominik wrote:
Hi Wanrong,

this is strange and should not happen.

Do you call the diary in your ,emacs before setting up org-mode-hook?

- Carsten