[Orgmode] Re: IRC Channel

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: IRC Channel
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:17:23 -0500

Phil Jackson <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:
>> Here's the ChanServ help, that makes it all pretty clear:
> [...]
> Thanks, a link rather than a 21k mail would have done the trick though ;)
> Phil
> --
>  Phil Jackson
>  http://www.shellarchive.co.uk

Hmm, _is_ there a link for this?

I made by that being in ERC, and typing things like

/msg Chanserv help

then walking through all the options and saving it to a log file.
I've done it for Nickserv and Memoserv as well, so I would have a
document to reference.

Please let me know if there is an easier way!  :->