[Orgmode] Re: Release 5.23a

From: Jost Burkardt
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Release 5.23a
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:14:29 +0100

Hi Carsten,

> Changes in Version 5.23
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> Overview
> ========
>
>    - New keyword search agenda view

I must say, I really, really like this new feature. Finally there's the
org-feature I can use to mimick org-registry's behaviour, like I always
wanted it to be.

The only thing I'm missing is something like *search only TODO entrys*,
(C-c a S ?).

Would this be difficult to implement, or can I customize this by some
clever configuration? I imagine I can work around with a search for
something like +TODO +second_keyword, but even then the still the
font-locking ist not available

--
 Jost