[Orgmode] Testers needed

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Testers needed
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:39:03 +0100

Hi,

in the past few days I have started to split a few of the major subsystems of org-mode out of org.el, to make things more modular, and for better overview when working on
a subsystem.

I have just pushed a new branch into the git repo, the branch is called

start-splitting-org.el

When you pull this branch from the git repo and switch to it, there will be new files,
in particular

org-table.el    Contains almost the entire table code and variables
org-exp.el      Contains the entire exporter an its variables.

I have tried to make sure that these modules will be autoloaded when needed, and I hope that all necessary connections are there. But I can only be sure
if some people start using this along with me.

So if you like, please check out this branch, use it normally, and let me know if you run into problems.

Thanks.

- Carsten