[Orgmode] Re: tutorial:

From: Bastien
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: tutorial:
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:45:31 +0200

Giovanni Ridolfi <address@hidden> writes:

>> So I believe this would be a *huge* benefit for Org
>> to have its own tutorial.
>
> Is it an april fool?  <[°]=,=<
> Let's assume it isn't.

Well, the april fool would have sounded like: "Hey guys!  The new Org
exporter is finally out!  Download it here => XXX"

> Moreover "The OrgMode tutorial by David O'Toole"
> on the  worg site is not enough?

It is good, but something more incremental could be done.

> + fill the page of the tutorials at the worg site

Yes, go ahead :)

> On the other hand if somebzg ;) will write a tutorial
> as clear, readable and enlightning, like you did with
> column views [terrific!], I will suggest every
> newbie to read it.

If fact, I might start something on Worg at some point.  If people and
Carsten find this useful, this could go official at some point.

Best,

--
Bastien