Re: [Orgmode] Bug in checklists

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug in checklists
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:05:35 +0200

On Apr 6, 2008, at 12:20 AM, Dominik Honnef wrote:

Hi.
Recently I installed org (after i viewed some pretty exciting
screencast about it), but i had a hard time to figure out, why the
checklists and especially the progess indicator ([%] or [/]) didn't
work. Whenever I had one of the indicators and I (un)checked one
of the items, emacs froze till I hit C-g.

After a while I realized that it needs at least one more line,
may it be empty or not, after the list, to work properly.

I naturally guess this isn't wanted, so I thought, why not
post it to the mailing list.

This has been fixed a few days ago, so if you go and pull the latest git
version, it should work fine.

Thanks for the report.

- Carsten