|Subject:||Re: [Orgmode] Re: can't get org-mode/remember integration working right|
|Date:||Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:40:56 +0200|
- What is the exact prompt that is asking you "where to save" the "file"?
We need to find out who is prompting you.
- Which template did you selected when you get this problem?
Because all 3 templates point to some org file, but you are talking about ~/.notes
- Are you sure that org-remember-store-without-prompt is t? Check it in the running
- Your default notes file, does it open in org-mode? That is required for all
targets of the r-g - remember process. If you need to call it .notes,
add a line like
- *- mode:org -*-
as the first line in the file.
- If you want to make org-remember-store-without-prompt work truely without any
prompt, than you need to specify file *and* Headline with the corresponding
varaiables. In the templates, I see that you have no headline for Journal entries,
so you can expect to be prompted for the location in the file where you would like
to put the note.
On Apr 12, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Daniel Goldin wrote:
These are all the configs I have for org and remember. Your help is greatly appreciated.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|