[Orgmode] Clock/add_time Format

From: Peter Jones
Subject: [Orgmode] Clock/add_time Format
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 20:33:36 -0600

It looks like org-mode universally uses "%d:%02d" to format times
(about 7 times).  Because of my OCD, I'd prefer it to be "%02d:%02d".

I'm thinking about adding in a new customizable variable,
org-time-format (defaulting it to the current format string), and
replace all instances of the current format string with this variable.

Does that sound like something that would be more generally useful,
enough so to accept a patch?

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.
http://pmade.com