RE: [Orgmode] bug in todo state change tracking?

From: Peter Rayner
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] bug in todo state change tracking?
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:51:20 +0200

I *think* I'm seeing the same thing:  My org-todo-keywords is set as:
(setq org-todo-keywords '((sequence "TODO(t!@)" "STARTED(s!@)"
"WAITING(w!@)" "DELEGATED(l!@)" "APPT(a!@)" "|" "DONE(d!@)"
"DEFERRED(e!@)" "CANCELLED(x!@)")))

and I have
org-use-fast-todo-selection set to t
In the agenda view when I type tw the state is changed to waiting
without prompting for a note.  Probably I am overriding this behaviour
erroneously with  some other setting but I'm not sure where.
This is with org-mode version 5.23
thanks for any help
Peter

Hi Brian,
I cannot reproduce this, works fine for me.
- Carsten