[Orgmode] Re: use non-alphabet ascii as todo keywords?

From: William Xu
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: use non-alphabet ascii as todo keywords?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:58:54 +0900

"Dominik, C." <address@hidden> writes:

> And here is how to do this:
>
> (add-hook 'org-mode-hook
>   (lambda ()
>     (modify-syntax-entry ?- "w" org-mode-syntax-table)
>     (modify-syntax-entry ?> "w" org-mode-syntax-table)))
>
> Give it a try and report your experiences!  Might actually work well.

Yeah, works!

I've replaced all "TODO" in org-agenda-files with "-", now in
org-agenda, I can change item state from "-" to ">" as usual, etc.

Thanks!

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

A New Way of Taking Pills
        A physician one night in Wisconsin being disturbed by a burglar, and
having no ball or shot for his pistol, noiselessly loaded the weapon with
small, hard pills, and gave the intruder a "prescription" which he thinks
will go far towards curing the rascal of a very bad ailment.
                -- Nevada Morning Transcript, January 30, 1861