RE: [Orgmode] weirdness with #+TITLE in HTML export

From: Dominik, C.
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] weirdness with #+TITLE in HTML export
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:03:38 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden on behalf of Adam Spiers
Sent: Sat 5/31/2008 12:53 AM
To: org-mode mailing list
Subject: [Orgmode] weirdness with #+TITLE in HTML export

Is this a regression or am I missing something?

--------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< --------- 8< ---------
#+TITLE: Test title

Foo

results in the following (preamble and postamble snipped for brevity):

</head><body>
<h1 class="title">Test title</h1>
#+TITLE: Test title

Foo

Why does the #+TITLE line appear in the raw text?  And why does it
vanish if I add a newline before it in the source .org file?