[Orgmode] adding notes from agenda buffer

From: Peter Rayner
Subject: [Orgmode] adding notes from agenda buffer
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:27:47 +0200

I am still learning org-mode so apologies in advance:

I spend most of my org-mode time in the agenda buffer, usually
visiting the underlying files as I tidy up or review.  I would like to
quickly add notes to a task as I am working on it, even if the state
isn't changing and have them appear in the right place. This seems
like something people would do often so I suspect I'm missing an
obvious mechanism.
Thanks for any pointers.
regards
Peter

--
Peter Rayner: LSCE/IPSL, Laboratoire CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
address: Bat. 701 LSCE - CEA de Saclay