Re: [Orgmode] Re: Option to turning off the last line in HTML export pos

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Option to turning off the last line in HTML export postamble
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 14:03:34 +0200

How about:

#postamble p { display:none; visibility:hidden; }
#postamble p.author { display:block; visibility:visible; }
#postamble p.date { display:block; visibility:visible; }

Renzo Been :-) schrieb:
Wanrong Lin <wanrong.lin <at> gmail.com> writes:

Yes, it's right there in the manual...

add the following line to your .emacs

(setq org-export-html-auto-postamble 'nil)

That should do the trick

Thanks for pointing it out, but that is not exactly what I wanted.

(setq org-export-html-auto-postamble 'nil)

will remove the whole postamble, including the creating date, author and etc, which I do want to keep. I just want to turn off the line stating the file is created by org-mode on emacs.

You're right

Maybe this could be solved if the line:
"HTML generated by org-mode 6.05b in emacs 22"
gets it's own class specified during html-export?
Then it could be hidden via css-support...

Could that be done somehow???