Re: [Orgmode] Publishing webs using org

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing webs using org
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:38:26 -0700

On Jul 3, 2008, at 6:47 AM, Richard G Riley wrote:

I have a setup containing something like this:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
     '(
        ("cv-text"
         :base-directory "~/cv/"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/webs/rr/cv/"
        :recursive t
         :section-numbers nil
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
         :style "<link rel=stylesheet
                    href=\"./cv.css\"
                    type=\"text/css\">"
         :table-of-contents t
         :auto-preamble t
         :auto-postamble t
         )
        ("cv-css"
         :base-directory "~/cv/"
         :base-extension "css"
         :publishing-directory "/ssh:address@hidden:~/webs/rr/cv/"
         :publishing-function org-publish-attachment)
        ("cv"
         :components ("cv-text" "cv-css")
         )
        )
)

The only way I could see to have the publish transfer the CSS was to
create a seperate project and publish the cv-text and cv-css as
components of the cv project.

This is how it is supposed to work. The CSS etc is only copied and therefore needs a different setup. I find the setup you show quite clean.

- Carsten