Re: [Orgmode] can't make org-publish do anything

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] can't make org-publish do anything
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2008 16:44:44 +0200

> I just pushed this change, thanks!
> - Carsten

Aha, this is what caused my problem before I followed your suggestions

(setq org-publish-use-timestamps-flag nil)

Just got the git-head and it works fine now.

Just one little usability tweak would be nice - when it does not publish
anything because of timestamps then log a message in the status bar to
that affect.