[Orgmode] Problems using longlines-mode with tables in org-mode

From: RC
Subject: [Orgmode] Problems using longlines-mode with tables in org-mode
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 02:53:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
 I tried using long-lines mode in org-mode 6.06pre01 in Enacs 22 and 23
(emacs-snapshot) on Ubuntu 8.04 (64 bit), by adding to my .emacs file:
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'longlines-mode)

However, I am unable to edit tables in org-mode. Hitting TAB causes multiple
rows to collapse into in a single line...

I don't have fill-mode activated in org-mode as I would like to set soft
line-wrapping that adjusts to window size by:
;(add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda ()
 (setq longlines-wrap-follows-window-size t)))

Is it possible to use longlines-mode with tables in org-mode?
Thanks for your assistance.
Recif