Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:22:44 -0700

Great, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jul 24, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Peter Jones wrote:

Still, I believe that some people will be interested in more details
of your setup.  So why not making an appendix to the document that
shows at least the column view format you are using and some more
technical details.  Would be a good compromise....

For the time being, I did make the entire org file available:

http://pmade.com/static/artifacts/articles/2008/project-planning/project-planning.org

It has some of the technical details people might be looking for,
e.g. the column view format.

--
Peter Jones, http://pmade.com
pmade inc.  Louisville, CO US