[Orgmode] Org-remember interim file save before filing?

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-remember interim file save before filing?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:42:23 +1000

I think I already know the answer to this question.  Unfortunately.

I have an org-remember template for my operating system notes.  I diligently started up org-remember today, saved a list of important packages to update, and rebooted.  But...  I forgot to file the note in it's assigned heading in my SystemJournal.org file!

So, my question is, assuming I have auto saving configured, where would that buffer be saved, if at  all?  And if it isn't, currently, is there a way to arrange for this to be done?  Live and learn,

Alan Davis

"It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..."
---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man