RE: [Orgmode] Displaying images inline

From: Chris Randle
Subject: RE: [Orgmode] Displaying images inline
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:32:20 +0100

James TD Smith wrote:

> On 2008-08-22 17:52:46(-0400), Lindsay Todd wrote:
>> Is there a way to link to a file containing an image, and have the
>> image display inline in org-mode?

> You can do this using iimage; add the following to your .emacs: <snip>

Every time I've tried to follow the instructions for getting inline
images to work, I've had no luck. The iimage mode is shown, but links
just stay as links.

I think that my setup is capable of displaying graphics because I can
see the GNU Emacs logo at Emacs startup.

In principle, should iimage-mode work with Org-mode 6.06b, GNU Emacs
22.1.1 on Windows XP Pro SP3? If so, I'll take a closer look for where I
may be going wrong.

--
Chris Randle