[Orgmode] Re: Question/Poll

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Question/Poll
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:37:30 +0200

Carsten Dominik wrote:

is anyone using the interactive note target selection with remember?

Or do you all (like me) always file the entries to the location defined in the template settings?

I am considering to remove the interactive target selection entirely, because it basically defeats the purpose of remember of filing a note without any fuss. I am willing to keep it if people are using it.

I wonder if this makes the remember templates so "slow" for me.
Starting the template it takes several seconds until I am able to write any character. Is it because it scans and collects all possible targets?

I never use the interactice mode