Re: [Orgmode] {Feature Request] Categories in icalendar export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] {Feature Request] Categories in icalendar export
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:30:21 +0200

On Sep 3, 2008, at 8:40 AM, Charles philip Chan wrote:

Hello:

Is it possible to have the tags (minus the colons) as a comma separated
list for the "Categories" field in icalendar export? I usually have a
GTD context as the first tag. This will allow me to see them as separate
lists on my pilot.

That would be possible, however, I think this is not a stable feature. How can you make sure the the corresponding tag is always the first in your list of tags?

- Carsten