Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Latex exporting
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:32:02 -0500

Those are only honored when the file is opened, or you can hit

'M-x normal-mode'

to reload them.

Don't forget that the same applies to the template options header org
can put at the top of the file. Its honored at open, or if you update
a line you can C-c C-c on it to load that line.

This is why I use a Makefile that invokes a separate copy of email to
export / pdflatex my output. I never have to worry about if my
variables are current.

Enjoy!