Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to wrap headings

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: how to wrap headings
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 02:44:37 +0200

Funny enough, yesterday I wrote this one here:

(defun my-toggle-truncate-lines ()
  "Toggle truncate-lines."
  (setq truncate-lines (if truncate-lines nil t)))

I've bound it to H-t (I like those windows keys in Linux/GNU :-) and use
it a lot (since yesterday). It's so usefull, that I wonder if something
like this is in emacs already???

Bernt Hansen wrote:
"Rich E" <address@hidden> writes:

I just have a simple question:  how can I wrap the headings so they
don't go off the visual window?

M-x set-truncate-lines

It toggles line wrapping on and off.