Re: [Orgmode] How you can help

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How you can help
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:18:19 -0400

I've been considering buckling down and doing some more ELisp coding,
which would mean org-mode coding because I've become ridiculously
dependent on org-mode.  If I do, I would only do it in a test-first
way, because that's the only way I'll write code anymore; so it would
definitely be good to know that unit tests will be be accepted into
the codebase.  Personally, if I did this I think I would like to use
Emacs Lisp Expectations:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/EmacsLispExpectations

I'm a big fan of Jay Field's work, I like the way the original
Expectations for Ruby is structured, and I like the looks of the EL
Expectations API.  I'm open to other libraries though - so long as
SOME unit-testing standard it accepted.

--
Avdi

Home: http://avdi.org