Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] possible bug in org-export (LaTeX), again
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:43:36 +0100

2008/10/26 Manish <address@hidden>:
> I opened the attached .org file, did "C-c e d" and completely normal
> looking PDF was created.  I am attaching generated .tex file.  I
> guess, it should be something specific to your specific setup.

The problem doesn't occur in that case here either.  As I had
explained in my demonstration file, it never occurs when I am
exporting the whole file.

It does occur, though, at least here, when I mark the folded title
line of the first section in an active region and then start the
export function to export only the first section (= first outline
tree).

Could you try if you can reproduce the problem under this condition?

Many thanks indeed

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel