Re: [Orgmode] Links to Thunderbird e-mail

From: David A. Gershman
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Links to Thunderbird e-mail
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 11:34:05 -0800 (PST)

It's not exactly what you want, but rather a hack you may find useful.
"Hypermail" is a program to take a mail file and convert it to HTML.
Once done, you can link to the URL.  For it to be really useful, I'd
recommend putting the hypermail command into a cronjob.

For more info:

      http://www.hypermail-project.org/