Re: [Orgmode] ideas for org-refile

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] ideas for org-refile
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:59:18 +0100

Hi Samuel,

On Oct 12, 2008, at 9:18 PM, Samuel Wales wrote:

Hi Carsten,

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 05:08, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
You will get back to the previous target simply by pressing <up> at
the prompt, as the previous target is in the history.  I'd say this
is good enough.

I was thinking that a separate command would allow binding to a single
key, but history should help a lot.   Don't know why I didn't try it.
Thanks.

***** org-refile: accept a region if transient-mark-mode

What do you mean by this?  A region with several headlines, to
move them all?

Yes.

This part I have now implement.  You can select a region of siblings,
and they will all be refiled to the same location.

- Carsten