Re: [Orgmode] Publishing my personal website with Org-mode

From: srandby
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Publishing my personal website with Org-mode
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 21:47:50 -0500

Matthew Lundin wrote:
Hi Scott,

address@hidden writes:

I've been using org-mode to make my web site since August. The address
follows.

http://www3.uakron.edu/randby

Thanks for the link. I like how you've used org-info.js and a single
page to create an entire website.

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks. I think org-info.js is fantastic. During a semester, I make daily updates to several parts of the site. Having the whole site generated from one file makes it easy to do these updates. One update takes at most 5 minutes as opposed to the 15-20 minutes it took before I began using org-mode. My students seem to have fewer problems with the site now, an unexpected bonus.

Scott