[Orgmode] Dynamix HTML preamble/postamble

From: Julien Barnier
Subject: [Orgmode] Dynamix HTML preamble/postamble
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 15:32:14 +0100

Hi,

I'm currently migrating a bunch of files from Muse to Org (not that
Muse was not a good project, but I'd like to minimize the number of
keyboard shortcuts to remember :-) ).

One thing that I miss in Org is the ability to dynamically generate
the pramble and postamble during HTML (or LaTeX) export. In muse you
can provide a lisp function that is evaluated per file and which is
able to access file options with muse-publishing-directive.

Is there a contrib or a method to do such a thing in Org mode ?

Thanks in advance for any answer, and thanks for this *great* Emacs
mode !

Sincerely,

--
Julien