Re: [Orgmode] Re: Links to Org-mode FAQ

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Links to Org-mode FAQ
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:45:33 -0600

Hi Sivaram,

I look forward to working with you on the FAQ. Here's my plan of
action. Please let me know if there's anything else we should add to
the plan:

1. Review the current FAQ.
2. Ask the mailing list for new FAQs that people would like to see
added. (I.e, invite everyone to suggest new FAQs or to email them to
me.)
3. Skim through old mailing list posts for potential FAQ entries.
4. Keep an eye on new posts to the mailing list for:
   a) Questions that are already answered on the FAQ page.
   b) Questions and answers that should be added to the FAQ page.

Thanks!
Matt