Re: [Orgmode] BUG: Latex export with caption prints 'nil'

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG: Latex export with caption prints 'nil'
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 18:37:08 +0100

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Dec 19, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for fixing the export to LaTeX recently.  My ditaa figures
weren't exporting to PDF at all when I wanted to try out the new
#+ATTR_LaTeX: changes.  Now this works again and I can scale my images
in export PDF documents which is really nice.

I noticed one other little thing. Export to HTML works fine but export
to LaTeX does the following:

,----[ x.org ]
| * Test
| #+CAPTION: Name goes here
| #+BEGIN_ditaa box.png
| : +-----+

,----[ snippet of x.tex ]
| \begin{figure}[htb]
| \centerline{\includegraphics[width=10em]{/tmp/box.png}}
| \caption{nilName goes here}
| \end{figure}

The caption has 'nil' before the caption text.

Thanks for all of your fabulous work!