Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-remember

From: Mark Elston
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problem with org-remember
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:32:53 -0800

It helps with the first problem, the autoload problem.  I didn't see
this in the manual anywhere.

However, while it brings up a *Remember* window it doesn't populate
it with any of the templates I have set up (basically I copied what was
in the texinfo doc).  And when I write something in it and hit
C-cC-c I get an error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "The mark is not set now, so there is no region")

This is not what I expected from the docs.