[Orgmode] Timezone issue with zip distribution

From: David Lord
Subject: [Orgmode] Timezone issue with zip distribution
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:09:56 +0000

Hi list,

The last few zip file distributions I have downloaded (6.20 and 6.20g)
seem to have many of the file modification times one hour in the
future.  This seems to break the make (it says something about the
file being modified in the future and then gets rather confused;-).
The tgz distribution is fine.

I know its not a big deal - I can just wait an hour before running the
make, or I can use the tgz distribution (and fix the ^Ms in the info
file manually as I'm on windows) - but I thought I'd report it just in
case.

BTW, thanks Carsten and all on the list for all your effort: I have
been incredibly impressed by the overall quality of org-mode and the
speed of response to issues since I defected from planner last summer.

Regards
David Lord