Re: [Orgmode] org-R tutorial on Worg

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-R tutorial on Worg
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 13:55:03 +0100

On Feb 4, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Dan Davison wrote:

Hi all,

I've put a tutorial for org-R up on Worg:

The most amazing thing for me as a package author is to see what kind of amazing stuff you never dreamed of someone will do with this.

Great stuff Dan!

- Carsten

Amongst other things, there you can see which other org users you
share the greatest affinity with, according to the results of the org
variable survey...

I hope org-R is going to be useful to some people; I'd be happy to get
comments / suggestions / bug reports, and to provide help.

Code at

p.s. Sorry for all the renaming... this is what I was previously
calling org-table-R / org-tblR. So it's org-R-apply to make things
happen now, and the option lines are #+R: and #+RR:.