Re: [Orgmode] Installing on windows

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Installing on windows
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:24:08 -0500

You were adding to the end of the load path, and emacs was using the
first copy it came to (the one included in emacs).

You could try something like this instead...

(setq load-path-orig load-path)
(setq load-path
      (append
       (list
        ("D:/Software/office/emacs/org-6.21b/org-6.21b/lisp"))
       load-path-orig))))

- Chris
(comments and other suggestion welcome!)