[Orgmode] Re: Bug and feature request in HTML export

From: Rasmus Pank Roulund
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug and feature request in HTML export
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:17:43 +0100

> Org cannot know that you do want to end the list here, the HTML
> insertion might be part of the list.
>
> I do not know how to fix this.
I see your point. But if i have a lot of blank lines it probably should
not be included. Somehow one needs to signal to Org that this is not
part of the list. The most obvious signal seems to be a lot of blank
lines, or does that solution contain undesirable sideeffects?

> It seems to me quite reasonable to put it at the top of the page.
Sure, but it might be useful to have the title several places on the
site. Sometimes it might be useful to place it elsewhere than the top.

> Don't forget that Org is not a full HTML editor, it just tried to do a
> good job at converting your file.

I know :-) But it is still the best HTML "editor"/parser I have used in
a looong time! The publish feature is fantanstic. Good job BTW!

> You do not have a recent version of Org-mode.  Please always try the
> latest version before reporting bugs.
I have 6.22b but the page had not been refreshed with the new
version. Sorry!

> This is not supported currently, and I am not sure we will get there.
Maybe one day :-)

> For this specific case you will get away with ...
Thanks!

> However, if you need this much or more control, maybe Muse will be a
> better option.
Org rocks. 'Nuff said :-)

BTW: Is it possible make part of a word italicized. I.e. Ti/k/Z where
the 'k' is italicized?

Thanks for Org.
-Rasmus