Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-cycle on list at the end of buffer

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: org-cycle on list at the end of buffer
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:33:09 -0600

I'm not calling fussy.  I just meant to say I've seen it break
repeatedly.  If more people use the feature then it will probably be
better maintained.  That's great!  I've just changed my behaviour such
that I don't notice it any more.  I didn't mean to make it sound like
you shouldn't bring it up.  Sorry.

Edd