Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: save ID locations in org-save-all-org-buf

From: Peter Westlake
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Feature request: save ID locations in org-save-all-org-buffers
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:23:48 +0000

On 13 Feb 2009, at 07:25, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Feb 12, 2009, at 6:31 PM, Peter Westlake wrote:

Thank you for adding org-revert-all-org-buffers. It's very helpful with
syncing. I would like to ask for another change to help with syncing:
please have org-save-all-org-buffers call org-id-locations-save, and
load the locations in org-revert-all-org-buffers. Then ID values will be
synced as well.

Hmmm, you know, I think that does make sense.  I added this change.

Thanks for doing that, and for the quick response, too!