Re: [Orgmode] Problems with refiling

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Problems with refiling
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:32:28 +0100

Hi Peter,

the whole purpose of completing in steps is that you see the
level 2 headlines only after you have selected the level 1 headline.

Am I missing something here?

- Carsten

On Feb 17, 2009, at 6:19 PM, Peter Westlake wrote:

If I switch org-outline-path-complete-in-steps on, refiling breaks. How
it breaks depends on org-refile-use-outline-path:

 Yes: Top level headlines are available, nothing else.
 Not: Same.
Start with file: only the files are listed. The headline doesn't move.

In the completion window, entries with sub-headlines appear in blue,
but I can't find a way to get to the sub-headlines. What am I missing?

org-refile-targets is
 ((org-agenda-files :maxlevel . 3)
  (nil :maxlevel . 3))

So I would expect to see headlines down to level 3.

Peter.