Re: [Orgmode] org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled and tags search

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled and tags search
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 06:09:42 +0100

Hi Spike, Matthew,

maybe you overlooked my answer to this thread?

Check out the variable org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options
and bind it t t as well.

- Carsten

On Feb 19, 2009, at 2:11 AM, Spike Spiegel wrote:

Hey,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM, Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Spike,

I set this variable to t in several tags-todo agenda blocks and it works just fine. Could you provide an example of the custom command in which
it doesn't work?

Doh, I did mean to provide it in my first email but I forgot to attach
the file with the snippet. Here it goes:

             ((agenda ""
                    ((org-agenda-files '("~/Documents/orgmode/"))
                     (org-agenda-start-on-weekday 1)))
              (todo "STARTED|HOLD"
((org-agenda-overriding-header "Projects status")))
              (tags-todo "+CATEGORY=\"WrkPrj\"+TODO=\"TODO\""
                    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Projects TODOs")))
              (tags-todo "-CATEGORY=\"WrkPrj\"+TODO=\"TODO\""
                    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Work TODOs"))))
             ((org-agenda-files '("~/Documents/orgmode/work.org"))
              (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled t)
              (org-agenda-text-search-extra-files nil)))

as far as I understood the documentation options specified like that
should apply to all blocks for this view, and indeed if I throw a
global todo list in there it gets picked up same way that agenda
already picks it up. But for example "Projects TODOs" right know lists
stuff that was scheduled for yesterday and got DONE.

thanks for your help

--
"Behind every great man there's a great backpack" - B.