[Orgmode] org-bbdb: help

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: [Orgmode] org-bbdb: help
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 23:16:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi!

I like to keep track of birthdays of people I know.
For the last 6 months, I've been keeping a birthday section
in my organizer.org, having multiple lines like this one:

   %%(diary-anniversary 1 1 1111) Geburtstag Foo: %d Jahre.

But, since I started with emacs, I wanted to get used to the bbdb,
and since the start my bday section ends like this: %%(org-bbdb-anniversaries)

I am no lisper, but I spent several days to get this working, lately.
Try and Error, and I got it! Hooray!!

2 Days ago, my hd died, my backups are 2 weeks old, it is lost again :((.

Today, I tried 4 hours to remember how I got it working, but, nothing yet,
and it starts frustrating me.

Could someone *please* post a line of his .bbdb, containing the anniversary
field as it works? I am just not strong enought to do it again ;)

tia